Thursday, April 15, 2010

Contest Deadline April 22nd 12am pst

Hi all, I have a little contest going. Go to my blog or my face book and do any of the following, and be entered to win a free 1 hour photoshoot.

1. Go to www.sabinphotography.blogspot.com and leave a comment, or become a follower.
2. Tell everyone to check out my blog or Sabin Photography facebook on your status, leave me a comment and let me know you did.
3. Go to Sabin Photography on Facebook and leave a comment on any of the photos.

Contest ends Thursday April 22nd at 12 am PST (midnight) As always refer a friend for a photo shoot and recieve $10 off any photo shoot!!!Each time you do one of these your name is entered there is no limit to your entries. Winner will be announced at www.sabinphotography.blogspot.com and on Facebook April 23rd. Good Luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay...here goes. I commented and became a follower. I posted on facebook about your facebook and blog. I am now going to look at the pictures on facebook and leave you a comment....Did you want these separately, or is this fine together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fine all together. I will count each of them. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete